Friday, July 10, 2009

slaughter house preps for war



With their debut album in the works it looks like the Hip Hop supergroup Slaughterhouse may also have to deal with some rivals on and off wax. Weeks after Joe Budden first made his infamous statement about being better than Method Man, Wu Tang member Inspectah Deck has released a diss track titled "House Nigga".

Despite Deck's track Budden did not reply on wax as he usually does, instead discussing the beef on his blog, saying;

When I first heard the Inspectah Deck s**t I thought it was weak but I said, 'Aight I'm going to tear him up for fun. I just wish somebody else would've responded, not him... Me and Raekwon talked it out, me and Busta Rhymes already spoke. Now here you come.”

Budden didnt confirm that weather he would make a response, but did have a few choice comments about about Deck;

"While Inspectah Deck may be considered a legend for the one great verse he had in his 30 year career, it's 2009. He should be dissing RZA for not paying him. When Saigon dissed me, my next dis track was the fact that I got paid from his dis track. I don't think people really use their heads. He rapped on 'Pump It Up.' Me and Just [Blaze] got paid for it."

While Budden is dealing with a diss track from Deck, Nickle Nine is threatening to take off J-hood's head if he continues to throw threats towards he and his rap group.

The beef started when Hood began throwing personal jabs at the members of Slaughterhouse on tracks, and even threatening them in low budget street DVD's. Royce dismissed the idea of responding in a track, but did offer a warning to the rapper.

“We’re not going to respond to him because he’s a bum, just like Ransom. He might want to shut his fucking mouth. Detroit niggas don’t play that shit. I’m all for the battle rapping, but when you get to talking about what you’re going to do… I don’t want to fucking hear that, I move around New York how I feel. That nigga can’t step a fucking pinky toe in Detroit.”

According to Hood, the beef originally started when Royce referenced his name in a verse, saying; "I’m the one, really though/you just a J-Hood gun video.”

No comments:

Post a Comment