Monday, July 6, 2009

Jay-z takes shots at dame dash, jim jones, and jaz-o


In recent years, New York rapper Jay-Z isn't known to dive head first into the controversy that surrounds him.

From former partners Dame Dash and Jaz-O taking shots at him to Jim Jones and other Dipset members throwing jabs his way, the Marcy Projects MC has quietly dismissed them all.

However, in what's believed to be the intro to his forthcoming lp, Blue Print 3, Jay fires back at most of his foes.

I ain't talking about profit, I'm talking about pain/

I'm talking about despair, I'm talking about shame/

I ain't talking about gossip, I ain't talking about Game/

I ain't talking about Jimmy, I ain't talking bout Dame/

In just a couple of bars, Jay even addressed Jaz-O, who has been involved in a one-sided beef with the Hip Hop mogul for some time now.

Tryna rewrite history, lets talk about facts/

Dame made millions, even Jaz made some scraps/

He coulda made more but he ain't sign his contracts/

And for the street guys, we was dealing crack/

That's how the game goes, I don't owe nobody Jack/

Father em, want me to sit them on my lap/

But I don't have a beard, Santa Clause ain't black/

You can listen to a live recording of the intro here.

Jay-Z's Blue Print 3 will be hitting stores on September 11th, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment